- If there is only one element when you search a text in the hint mode, you can choose whether auto clicking it.
yankUrl command to copy the url of the current tab to clipboard.
togglePin command to toggle pinned tab.
- Implemented I18n for English and Japanese. Now the option page is bilingual.
- Tab selection mode is no longer exists. Instead of, you can search tabs in the command mode, and select it.
- In the hint mode you can search the inner text of elements and filter them. Matched text will be highlighted.
- You can select hint keys either UPPERCASE or lowercase.
- The name of some commands was changed.
- In searchBookmarks command, bookmark folders was included search target.
- You can search also App installed in Google Chrome, and launch it.
- Favicon is appended to the head of the candidate line in the command mode.
- Matched text will be highlighted mode when you are filtering in the command.
- Improve design.
- And bug fixes.
Added hint key algorithm.
1. Standard algorithm. Hint keys is created from random keys.
2. Comfortable algorithm. You can type a hint key with one hand as possible.
- Implemented tab selection mode. This mode can select an opened tab in the chrome browser with keyboard. In default, if you pushed m key, the current mode shifts to the tab selection mode.
- Use chrome.storage instead of localStorage in Hometype options. Thanks to that, Hometype options will be synchronized each browsers in your laptop or desktop.
- Both 'B' and 'b' opened a bookmark in a new tab. Now, 'b' opens it in the current tab.
- Multi commands can be defined by separating them with space.
- @command can execute with last executed command's option.
- Each cancelXXX commands is to become alias for enterNormalMode.
- Improved accuracy of hint targets in the hint mode.
- Detect insert mode when key was pushed, focusing and blurring is no longer detection for insert mode. So missing detection of the current mode dropped.
- In the hint mode an area tag was not included. Fixed it.
- Implemented continuous hint mode. You can use this function when you want to continue the hint mode even if an element is choosen. For example, checking continuously multi checkboxes or radio buttons.
- Implemented ignored urls option. If ignored urls is set in the options page, Hometype is unavailable while staying in those urls.
- Defined new command 'noop'. It does nothing. You can use this command if you want to be unavailable specified key bind.
- Improved performance very much when entering hint mode.
- Stop displaying the current mode on the top of the page.
- Writing tests using Jasmine 2.0, and executing CI using wercker.
- Updated Hometype icon.
- Fixed a bug around restoreTab command.
- Hometype opens most oldest closed tab when executing restoreTab command. Fixed to opening most newest closed tab.
- All tab histories was removing when Hometype was updated. Fixed it.
- Provided line number in searched tab histories.
- The order of closed tab histories was reverse. Fixed it.
- focusFirstInput and focusLastInput sometimes worked well. Fixed it.
- Implemented the options page.
- Implemented the help mode that displays key bindings on the center of the page.
- Improved performance using EventPage instead of BackgroundPage.
- Change this extension name from Chromekey to Hometype
- focusFirstInput and focusLastInput was not able to focus to a textarea tag. Fixed it.
- Hello world. This extension was released on Chrome webstore.